Answer from stackoverflow..it worked for me 😉
Steps to follow in order to import a JAR sucesfully to your project using Android Studio 0.1.1:
- Download the library.jar file and copy it to your /libs/ folder inside your application project.
- Open the build.gradle file and edit your dependencies to include the new .jar file:
compile files('libs/android-support-v4.jar', 'libs/GoogleAdMobAdsSdk-6.4.1.jar')
- File -> Close Project
- Open a command prompt on your project’s root location, i.e
- On the command prompt, type
gradlew clean, wait till it’s done.
- Reopen your application project in Android Studio.
- Test run your application and it should work succesfully.